KYC Level on MoonX is the Identification Proof verification.
A. We will be allowing customers to submit Identification Proof document and fill up the KYC level fields as listed on the KYC Level 1 tab of Account verification feature in Exchange.
B. Identification Proof must be recognized by government of the residing country.
C. We will Approve if:
- The Identification Proof must be issued by the government.
- The Name, Gender, DOB and Country entered matches the Details on Identification Proof Document.
- Photo on the Identification Proof document matches the Selfie.
- ID proof document is a scanned copy of the original and not a photocopy.
- User is older than 18 years of age.
- Both the sides of the ID proof are uploaded.
D. We will reject the KYC Level 1 request if the following conditions arise:
- Identification proof not issued by a governmental or trustworthy entity.
- Miss-typed Information (Name, Gender, DOB and Country).
- Personal Information does not match Information on KYC Level 1 form.
- Document does not match the selected document type.
- If the document is expired.
- User is below 18 years of age.
- If the uploaded document are not clear.
- Face and arms are not available in the uploaded Selfie
- Photo in the document does not match the selfie.
- Documents are photocopies and not original.
- Photo missing on the ID Card.