KYC Level 2 on MoonX is the Address Proof verification.
This is the process we implement to verify KYC Level 1 (Address Proof verification):
A. We will be allowing customers to submit Address Proof document and fill up the KYC level fields as listed on the KYC Level 2 tab of Account verification feature in Exchange.
B. Address Proof must be recognized by government of the residing country.
C. We will Approve if:
- The Proof of Residence must be issued by institutional entities including government departments, utility companies, banks, medical and social welfare institutions, schools, law firms, and accountant firms.
- The address entered matches the address on proof of Residence.
- The Issue date on Proof of Residence document such as utility bill, bank statement must not be older than 3 months.
- The Proof of Residence attached must contain an Issue Date.
- First Name, Last Name and Address should be shown on Proof of Residence.
- The address entered should match the address on Proof of Residence.
- Address should be entered IN FULL as shown on Proof of Residence.
- The first name and last name on proof of residence must match the name provided in the KYC level 2.
D. We will reject the KYC Level 2 request if the following conditions arise:
- Proof of Residence not issued by a governmental or trustworthy entity.
- Mistyped address.
- Issue Date on Proof of Residence document such as utility bill, bank statement is older than 3 months.
- Issue Date not visible/printed on Proof of Residence.
- Personal Information not on Proof of Residence.
- The address does not match Proof of Residence.
- Address not entered in full .
- Personal Information does not match Information on KYC Level 2.