KYC Level 2 on MoonX is the Address Proof verification.
This is the process we implement to verify KYC Level 1 (Address Proof verification):
A. We will be allowing customers to submit Address Proof document and fill up the KYC level fields as listed on the KYC Level 2 tab of Account verification feature in Exchange.
B. Address Proof must be recognised by government of the residing country.
C. We will Approve if:
The Proof of Residence must be issued by institutional entities including government departments, utility companies, banks, medical and social welfare institutions, schools, law firms, and accountant firms.
The address entered matches the address on proof of Residence.
The Issue date on Proof of Residence document must be older than 3 months.
The Proof of Residence attached must contain an Issue Date.
First Name, Last Name and Address should be shown on Proof of Residence.
The address entered should match the address on Proof of Residence.
Address should be entered IN FULL as shown on Proof of Residence.
The first name and last name on proof of residence must match the name provided in the KYC level 2.
D. We will reject the KYC Level 2 request if the following conditions arise:
1. Proof of Residence not issued by a governmental or trustworthy entity
2. Mistyped address
3. Issue Date lesser than 3 months
4. Issue Date not visible/printed on Proof of Residence
5. Personal Information not on Proof of Residence
6. The address does not match Proof of Residence
7. Address not entered in full
8. Personal Information does not match Information on KYC Level 2