DoraHacks will launch the Hackathon co-hosted by MoonX in Bangalore, the third Hack of DoraHacks in India, on October 6-October 7, 2018. We will find 200 best Hackers (there will also be several top hacker talents selecting from China) to start the 24 hours adventure journey. Use the most sophisticated blockchain technology to develop the most intense brainstorming, and to use a convincing work to solve the latest and most urgent problems in all sectors of human society.
- a prize pool of 200,000 INR
- All food and drinks for free!
- meet up with 200 hackers from top universities and cutting-edge technical corporations
What can hackers get in this hackathon?
- 200,000 rubles prize pool divided according to the number of votes. All the contestants who have received the votes can get the corresponding bonus according to the number of votes.
- Contestants were qualified by professional selection and shared a surprising prize (TBA). Contestants who have been selected can be awarded the Excellent Hacker Prize of Brainstorm Creative Hacker and get the full/partial reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Have the opportunity to meet the top hackers and tech pioneer in the industry
- Work with the top hacker talents to brainstorm solutions for the real problems; engage in a battle with the best Hacker in the world
- Present in front of Tech giants companies
- Excellent hackers will have the opportunity to participate in China's 2019 Dorahacks global hack finals
How much should I pay to participate in this Hackathon?
This Hackathon is completely free for participants.
We will provide three meals a day, coffee, peripheral gifts and free Wi-Fi so that you have the best Hack experience.
How many are the recruitment numbers?
Only 200 Hacker admittance and then cycle screening(A total of 500 registration quotas, specifically by email notification). According to the order of registration, the title of the competition is continuous. The 200 hackers who past the test will get the qualification.
What rules do I need to follow?
Form of team:3-6 people.(team or on-site team)
1.Practicality, Skill, creativity.
2.Increments within 24hours.
Hackers who Understand the business model of the tokens economy and the blockchain. Familiar with the mainstream blockchain source code. Understanding the consensus protocol design. Application layer security and safety audit experts, such as wallets and smart contracts. Blockchain protocol security and security audit experts. IOS/Android/Web Development Engineer. Blockchain engineer, Products, and UI designers.
What is the schedule?
Oct 6 Saturday
09:30-10:30 Sign in
10:30-12:00 Opening Ceremony(Technical support)
12:30-13:30 Lunch Served
13:30-18:00 Pitching & Team Building then Hack!
18:00-19:00 Performance, Dinner
20:00-21:00 Team Information collecting
21:00-24:00 Hack, Midnight Snack
Oct 7 Sunday
00:00-08:00 Overnight Hack
08:45 Demo Submission Deadline
09:00-11:00 Demo fair, Voting
11:00-11:30 Closing Ceremony & Cash & Crypto Awards!
11:45-12:00 Group photo time
For further details, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org